Services and Representative Engagements
– Market assessment: Communications technology for distribution automation, GTM Research
– Market assessment: HVDC, Pike Research
– Market assessment: Industrial Scale DG, Pike Research
– Marketing and product development for an energy storage technology developer
– Product development for a PEM fuel cell developer
– Mentor to two Cleantech Open startups
– Business plan, marketing materials, and solar thermal system procurement for a desalination demonstration project.
– Joint study to develop strategic business cases for the incorporation of hydrogen and hydrogen energy in natural gas utility plans using real options as the strategy formulation methodology.
– Waste to energy project analysis using wastewater treatment sludge in a pyrolysis gasification process.
– Analysis of waste to energy Technology Company using carbonaceous feedstocks in a pyrolysis gasifier.
– Assisted federal laboratory in developing carbon summit workshops.
– Assisted federal laboratory in developing a Hydrogen Initiative Strategy.
– Waste to energy project analysis and feasibility for waste to pipeline quality natural gas project using cow manure as feedstock
– Evaluation of American Recovery and Reinvestment Act proposals for DOE in several topic areas.
– Electrical load growth scenario forecast and renewable generation options study for major federal laboratory, including biomass fueled electric generation.
– Business plan for biodiesel joint venture.
– Business plan for solid oxide fuel cell company.
– USDA Loan guarantee application for biofuels project.
– Business concept plan for food waste to energy project.
– Strategic alliance formation between waste to energy technology firm and engineering services provider.
– Due diligence on behalf of corporate strategic investor.